Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 02:58:36 AM

Author Topic: DMC-2162 with a daughter card for I/O's  (Read 2979 times)

DMC-2162 with a daughter card for I/O's
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »
Hello all, I'm having a problem getting brains to work. I have wired the inputs for my axis select switch, on my handwheel, to my daughter card and mapped them through the Galil plugin to LED 1014,1015 and 1016. I go to the brain editor and add 1014, 1015 and 1016. I save the file and view it to make sure they are triggering, and they are. I then go back to the Brain editor and add a lube and "Compare Immediate" "Equal To 0" to all of the LED's. I then select all the lobes and add a "Multi Input Lobe" and select "AND". I then terminate the "And" with "ButtonPress" and select "259 - MPG1 X control". I save and then go to the Brain viewer and rotate the switch. I find that I can see the input changing states but the compare's do not change states. This causes the "AND" lobe not to fire the trigger. Is there something I'm missing?

I can take some SS of my Brain if anyone wants to see it.

Thanks,

Aero

Offline kcrouch

•  193 193
  • In way too deep!!!
    • View Profile
Re: DMC-2162 with a daughter card for I/O's
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 09:12:49 PM »
PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you my brain files for my MPG. Brain questions are better answered by those on the brains part of the forum.
Kenny
Having way too much fun! Something must surely be wrong.
Re: DMC-2162 with a daughter card for I/O's
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 09:40:07 AM »
PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you my brain files for my MPG. Brain questions are better answered by those on the brains part of the forum.
Kenny

I posted a thread there, but thought it might have been a Galil thing... but I got it working :)

Thanks,

Aero