Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:02:21 PM

Author Topic: problems with latest software  (Read 3533 times)

problems with latest software
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:43:16 PM »
i am using the latest software and firmware to setup my mill control panel. using screen 4 , i created my own hotkeys and have setup and loaded into the pokeys. this is where the problem starts. something is causing my keyboard to stop functioning. trying to click on a desktop shortcut just brings up shortcut properties. trying to start the pokeys software and changing the configuration , cannot access the menu. have to start in safe mode and system restore. have tried reinstalling the pokeys software same thing. i did a lathe panel like this 1 year ago with no problems. none of the switches is in the closed position.all have signal inverted. 

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: problems with latest software
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 08:39:16 AM »
That is a Boris Question.

Scott
fun times

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 04:49:20 PM »
If "something" is changing your desktop shortcut, you should find what "something" is and kill it.
PoKeys software or hardware cannot change desktop shortcut.
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 07:42:39 PM »
well Boris,thanks for your tip. however, tried it out on a netbook and had the same problem. the only common denominator is the pokeys or the software. is this the something that you refer to? both pc had the keyboards disabled. pokeys software flashes with no access to the menu buttons. is there an older release  of pokeys software available for download? or am i stuck with this latest version?

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 12:48:15 AM »
Every post you are writing, you are describing different problem.
Please take a breath and compile all in one post. Add some printscreen. To which shortcut is changing?
Be sure that you have downloaded latest version of software from www.poscope.com
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope