Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 10:16:51 AM

Author Topic: Thc screens no buttons  (Read 4888 times)

Thc screens no buttons
« on: November 08, 2006, 06:31:56 PM »
i Have got my mach2 screens working .now im trying to set up mach3 i have the thc300  i got the new screens from j cullins
every thing seems to be ok but i have no buttons and some of the screens say bitmap goes here Im thinking maybe i installed it wrong .
i just coppied the set and the xml file to the mach general directory.
i have the auto large screen checked it just seems like im missing bitmaps or buttons. i must be doing something wrong  i have also tried every version of mach 3 still no luck . all help would be greatly appreciated.

John

Hood

Re: Thc screens no buttons
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:25:30 PM »
Sounds like you are missing some bitmaps, or if you got them with the screen you possibly put them in the wrong folder. Usually they go in the bitmap folder but it will depend on the default location that was chosen when the screen was designed.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 07:44:13 PM »
i have no idea about the bitmaps or designing screens i fihured i would do it just like the mach 2 versions
ya it seems that i have no bitmaps at all on my screens

John

Hood

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »
You need to ask Jim Cullins if he has the bitmaps for the screen set he gave you.
Hood

Hood

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 07:51:41 PM »
Just downloaded the zip from Campbell designs site and there are bitmaps included, I think you may have to extract them to the Bitmaps folder in C:\Mach3

Hood