Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 07:08:17 PM

Author Topic: Pokeys LCD  (Read 3586 times)

Pokeys LCD
« on: December 05, 2010, 03:58:46 AM »
I've just got the pokeys 55 working with the latest plugin, it has the X,Y and  Z axis along with the feed speed and so forth displaying as default. The plugin is set to read from the user labels, but I cannot see where to edit them. I've looked in the manual and cannot seem to find anything about a default display or where to edit it.

Does anyone know where I should edit the user labels, as I'm unsure of how it's even working at the moment!

My aplogies for another post on this subject, I'm hoping it's me being just being dumb!!  :-\

Cheers

Gary

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
Re: Pokeys LCD
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:52:35 AM »
Mach plugin for PoKeys  on www.poscope.com
Read manual in plugin.

regards

Boris
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 05:27:59 AM »
I've gone through the manual, and have tried the macropump which works for a split second as mach3 opens. After that whatever is setting the default screen overrides the macropump, and it goes back to what it was!

Where is it calling the default default display from?
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 05:45:12 AM »
I was me!! I had the plugin set for Popendant which is why my LCD had information on it! I've now set it to stock pendant and the macro pump is working!!