Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:15:41 PM

Author Topic: "Click and Buy" Bunch of scabs  (Read 5944 times)

ynneb

"Click and Buy" Bunch of scabs
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:09:21 AM »
Some time ago I made the mistake of registering an account with these bozos http://clickandbuy.com/US/en/
I never used the account and tried to close it down to stop their emails coming.
While I opened the account online, they tell me I must send them a snail mail to close the account.

They have not been cooperative, and think they are been smart by making it hard for people to exit.

I wish to expose them and their petty business, and warn others never to register with them.

Offline chad

•  361 361
  • When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    • View Profile
Re: "Click and Buy" Bunch of scabs
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 04:22:37 AM »
Not that it will do a whole lot of good but you might want to file a report on the troubles you are having here.

http://www.newyork.bbb.org/ReportAProblem.aspx?pId=4

at least they can start a file..

i had the same kind of problem with web-fax

Chad

ynneb

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 04:37:01 AM »
Thanks Chad I will do that.
I have had numerous email conversations with these losers and they need to be made to pull their heads in.

ynneb

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 01:15:47 AM »
After showing "click and buy" this thread they decided to be cooperative, and remove my listing with them.
I no longer have an issue with them. But still urge caution to others, since they have not indicated a universal policy change.

Offline chad

•  361 361
  • When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 01:24:21 AM »
good, I hate crappy business practices. They must not want any repeat business. If they just cancelled it and said no problem, there would be a chance that you might sometime in the future do business again. I guess they know they are flighty and are just milking it for all they can , when they can.

Chad

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 08:50:13 AM »
You get em Benny,
     Frigin bottom dwellers. Good thing they wised up before we had to get ugly! >:( Folks like that should be shoot with s@!t and killed for stinking. ;D Leaches!!!!!! We got some salt.
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 03:59:25 AM »
i thought this thread was for "click and buy a bunch of scabs"- like a convenient online store that sold piles of scabs. i am disappointed. also sorry to hear about your situation- i am actually upset with audible.com that the cancel subscription link gives you their phone number. making it difficult to stop a service is just a lesser degree of robbery.