Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:13:23 PM

Author Topic: An informal MSM satisfaction survey  (Read 5907 times)

An informal MSM satisfaction survey
« on: September 14, 2010, 01:11:54 PM »
Hi,
The number of problems reported in the forum seems to have significantly tapered off over the last couple of weeks. I'd like to think that is due to the initial beta issues having been fixed and that things are going pretty well for most users…. But I figure it's better to ask than assume.

Given that the web forum has some rudimentary polling tools, I just have to try them out  ;D

I'd appreciate it if you would take a moment to vote in two informal polls that I've posted. I'd like to get an idea of the groups satisfaction level with MSM’s feature set and the MSM Beta quality.  

If there is additional commentary you want to add, please feel free to do so – I'm just gathering input and I'm honestly interested what MSM users have to say.  I'm going to run the polls for a week. During the time the polls are open, I'll be reading replies to this thread but will probably restrict myself to limited engagement in dialog re poll comments until after the polling period. The polls were set up to show the results when the poll closes (so that partial results won't influence voters).

I've made to pools "sticky" so they will be easy to find at the top of the forum.

Thanks,
Dave
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 02:49:35 PM by DaveCVI »
Author of the MachStdMill Extensions for Mach3
www.CalypsoVentures.com
Re: An informal MSM satisfaction survey
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »
I fail to see the poll
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »
Ah, now I see it, but your link at the top of this page leads back to itself.
You want to change this.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 05:41:12 PM »
Hi all,
Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback received (both online and offline) wrt to the polls I posted last week about MSM satisfaction.

The pools closed earlier today and the results should be visible in the poll threads.

Dave
Author of the MachStdMill Extensions for Mach3
www.CalypsoVentures.com