Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 03:38:57 AM

Author Topic: I need urgent help..!please...  (Read 8659 times)

I need urgent help..!please...
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:35:53 PM »
Hi, I'm writing code Can you PAUSE button by pressing it it position in mind to hold and the code "G00 x10 Y10" will operate then the START button when you keep in mind that the code I'd go back from where it will continue helping Waiting for an emergency, please ....

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: I need urgent help..!please...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »
If you can try and type that again  in English it might get you help, afraid the majority of people who use this forum have English as their main language.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »
Hi Hood, I could not understand what he meant, but I think I can not use English well talking about it .. if so my English is not good you're right (terrible) can help me get about my problems Hood?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 04:49:48 PM »
Well you seem to have changed the original post as previously it said
merhaba, bana bir kod yazabilir misiniz, PAUSE butonuna basınca o ondaki pozisyonu aklında tutacak ve code"g00 x10 y10" işletecek daha sonra START butonuna basınca aklında tuttuğu koda geri gidip kaldığı yerden devam edecek yardımlarınız bekliyorum acil lütfen....

However I am still unsure what you are asking. :(

Hood
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 04:55:19 PM »
I'm so sorry, really sorry ... I write TURKISH, but first I would write in English! :)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »
Ok I will see if I can use babelfish to translate now I know the language. Might help, might not.

Hood

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »
This is what I come up with

Hi, I'm writing code Can you PAUSE button by pressing it it position in mind to hold and the code "G00 x10 Y10" will operate then the START button when you keep in mind that the code I'd go back from where it will continue helping Waiting for an emergency, please ....

Still not really sure what you are wanting but I will take my best guess.
You are wanting to press a button, it will pause then once stopped will move to G0X10Y10 and then when you press the start button again it will go back to the position it stopped at and continue.

If that is correct I am sure someone will help you out, afraid I am not very good at VB but maybe Terry(BR549) will jump in as he has a good knowledge of VB.
Hood
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 04:31:12 PM »
fully with the want to do that normal work during the FEED HOLD button when the current x, y and z axis values in mind holding x0 y0 z0 coordinate go CYCLE START button to press to wait, CYCLE START button when you keep in mind that the x, y and z axis, go back to the from where it will continue to work ... I know how you do it?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 06:55:45 PM »
Afraid I dont understand :(
Hopefully someone else will work out what you want and help you out.
Hood
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 06:59:07 PM »
My GODDDDD, I could not understand why we disagree ....my GOD     Did you understand it?