Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:39:50 PM

Author Topic: g code will not load completely on tool screen  (Read 3212 times)

g code will not load completely on tool screen
« on: August 07, 2010, 01:47:29 AM »
I have designed three gears in Cambam and tested them in cutviewer.  Everything runs fine.  When I load it into Mach 3 theg code appears to load but only about 2/3 of one of the gears loads and appears on the screen.  I am lost.  Could it be a memory problem on the computer?

Help please!

Morgan

Offline Greolt

•  956 956
    • View Profile
Re: g code will not load completely on tool screen
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 03:34:09 AM »
Morgan

This usually means that Mach3 is not licensed.   It will be coming up against the 500 line limitation of the demo version.

Greg
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 04:29:13 PM »
Greolt,

Thanks for the reply.  I did buy a license when I bought my machine from K2cnc.  They preloaded on my new computer at their factory.  How can I tell if it is done correctly?

Thanks,

Morgan

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »
Look under Help menu then About Mach3...... when you click a window will open telling you the version and whether its in Demo mode or not. If its licensed it should have your name there (or the name of the licence)
If it says Demo then do a search of your drive for a file called Mach1Lic.dat, when you find it place it in the main Mach3 Directory and restart Mach.
If you cant find it email licence@machsupport.com and Scott will likely  issue you with another licence, as long as you can prove you previously had one.

Hood
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 04:53:49 PM »
Hood,

Thanks for the help.  That was the problem.  For some reason the license file got corrupted I guess.  I just copied it again into the Mach 3 directory.

Morgan