Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:09:45 PM

Author Topic: dspmc with mach3 - output problem  (Read 6168 times)

dspmc with mach3 - output problem
« on: July 20, 2010, 05:03:11 AM »
Hi!

I have problem with otput0(on the board pin0). When starting axisworks i can control 16 outputs without any problem. When I run mach3 with dspmc plugin, push reset button the output0 goes high. It's strange because i dont have any output assigned in "Port and Pins". It looks like mach3 control this output but i cant find how.
Can you help?
Re: dspmc with mach3 - output problem
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 06:31:00 AM »
hi AAndreeww

this problem was fixed in early June.  have you downloaded the new plugin? http://www.vitalsystem.com/dspmc

thanks
Rufi

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 08:41:26 AM »
It works now.
thanks a lot.
I have another question. I'd like to use m7,m8,m9 function. I wrote some VB-code in files m7.m1s......
Files are in good destination. When i run spript from script editor it works good. But when i write m7,m8 or m9 in mdi input nothing hapens.
How can i use my function or edit actually built in??

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 08:52:42 AM »
I am glad you got it working.  I am not vary familiar with macros.  may be the mach experts who reply to questions in this forum can guide you soon.

regards,
Rufi

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 02:00:13 PM »
I only need to know how the built in m7,m8,m9(coolant) macros are work and how i can use it to my machine.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 05:28:55 PM »
They may be hardwired as part of the Mach base code but I am not sure.
None of my profiles have them in it so I would assume they are hardwired.

Mike
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 04:30:45 PM »
Hi!

I solved my problem. In tab "Port and Pins" >> "Spindle Setup" I set the port for my connection to dsp module.
Then I create a brain which contain open contact "Mist On" and other important for my machine.