Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 12:57:50 AM

Author Topic: Setup Files  (Read 3993 times)

Setup Files
« on: July 19, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »
Hi I keep getting "Setup files are corrupted please obtain a new copy of the program" In relation to the MSMV0.1.0 file am I downloading just as the newer better version tailored to my exact needs is being uploaded :)

I downloaded the latest dev version and the new V4 sset in turn......Sounds promising!

If you only buy one piece of software...make it Mach (dont forget the wizards too ;) )
Re: Setup Files
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »
The MSM setup file on the server is good - I just downloaded it and ran it to check.
If you are getting corrupted files from your downloads, I suggest that you  try a better internet connection.

Dave
Author of the MachStdMill Extensions for Mach3
www.CalypsoVentures.com
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 12:06:54 PM »
The MSM setup file on the server is good - I just downloaded it and ran it to check.
If you are getting corrupted files from your downloads, I suggest that you  try a better internet connection.

Dave

It seems that the filesize in Firefox doesn't match......Fortunately I have a decent internet connection.... :cheers:
If you only buy one piece of software...make it Mach (dont forget the wizards too ;) )
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 01:50:27 PM »
 I don't know how to be of assistance on this one - I used firefox to DL the file, saved it and ran it w/o problem.
Scott at Machsupport handles the mach servers etc - maybe he can help - I'll point him to this thread.
Dave
Author of the MachStdMill Extensions for Mach3
www.CalypsoVentures.com

scottn

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 02:15:32 PM »
As Dave said, the file on the server is good and it sounds like something is disrupting your download (although the Firefox DL manager is pretty decent at picking failed connections back up).  The usual suspects are latency, or an overactive firewall.  If you have a firewall (especially a SonicWall), check the logs and see if it's killing it for you...

The download size should be 35.8MB (37,544,532 bytes on disk)...

scott
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 06:05:39 PM »
I used IE to download it earlier......IE downloads anything :D