Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 08:57:07 AM

Author Topic: "Settings" screen green background????  (Read 3112 times)

"Settings" screen green background????
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »
Hello!
This is my first post. I have had Mach3 installed for only a few days and I'm getting to know it better. Things are going well so far. I am really impressed with the tutorials and the level of online support!

The only thing I've run into is a problem with the "Settings Alt6" screen in both the 1024.set and Plasma.set screens in the original Mach3 installation. The background is green. I suspect I am missing an image file or something.

Any ideas?
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery (1900 - 1944)

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
Re: "Settings" screen green background????
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 12:11:33 PM »
Hi, and welcome, the green is indeed how it is  ;)

That's one of the many reasons I chose to make up my own screens.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
Re: "Settings" screen green background????
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 01:23:29 PM »
Hi, and welcome, the green is indeed how it is  ;)
I just discovered that! In the tutorial for Screen4, Art (I think it's Art) toggles through all the screens in 1024.set. The Settings screen is beige like the rest, so I just assumed it was some kind of error in my installation.

Anyway, I played around in Screen4 and discovered that the image used for the background is indeed green. I'll just change the image from green to beige for now. But I will also be making my own screen soon!
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery (1900 - 1944)