Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 07:34:05 PM

Author Topic: What is wrong with may limit switches??? need help  (Read 2697 times)

What is wrong with may limit switches??? need help
« on: March 17, 2010, 09:05:11 AM »
So here is a problem: when machine reach limit switch the process is stopping RESET button flashing with Green/Red (and this is how it suppose to be, right? Limit switch is ON)
so now i press RESET button again and it's not activating. now i should go to "Ports and Pins"---"Input Signals" and I disactivate "Active Low" for Y++ & Y-- (attached Picture1). Than I press Reset button again and now it's stay Green (machine is ready to operate). But when I start move machine the process is stopping again and RESET button is flashing again. Now i should go to "Ports and Pins"---"Input Signals" and I activate "Active Low" for Y++ & Y-- (attached Picture2). Than I press Reset button again and now it's stay Green. and now machine start to operate how it is suppose to be. of course until it hit limit switch again.

I don't know what to do. Need help.
Thanks

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: What is wrong with may limit switches??? need help
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 09:21:46 AM »
If you have it like you had first and hit the limits you can then go to settings page and click limit override, that will allow you to press reset and jog back off. You can also choose AutoLimit override, if you have that and hit a limit all you will need to do is press reset and you can jog off, no need to go to settings page each time.
It is also worth setting up soft limits as that will stop you hitting the real limits.
Hood
Re: What is wrong with may limit switches??? need help
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 09:33:31 AM »
Thank You my friend it works.
Thanks a lot!!!