Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 08:30:31 PM

Author Topic: motherboard PCchips  (Read 2880 times)

motherboard PCchips
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »
hi, i have one motherboard PCchips P43g and this have the port of video VGA integrate in the same card joint with the port parallel and serial.
but also have one port PCI Expressx16 graphics card slot empty. Is normal o no is advisable use port of video integrate? why. Is a Pentium Dual
Core  2Gram.

This motherboard come with one CD drivers, i installed all these.

greeting

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: motherboard PCchips
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 07:09:23 PM »
Not really sure what you are asking but if its that your mobo has onboard graphics and you are wondering if you will have to use a seperate grapghics card, then the answer is maybe yes, maybe no. Only way to know for sure is to try it, some are fine others dont work at all.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 07:39:48 AM »
I have a PCchips board running is a router for 4 years now!  I'm using a PCI video card.  I never had any good results with on board video.  U can use your board with on board video but with a video card and disable the on board VGA in the BIOS.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 11:18:38 AM »
thanks for the suggestion, i will use PCI card and will disable the VGA port of the same board.

I had a problem runing a program enough interpolate, stop with feed hold, after press STOP, after GOTOZ, after
START and return a last point, after run with small blow. This no happen with one DELL P4 with VGA card.

thanks.