Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:27:13 AM

Author Topic: Huanyang VFD controller plugin  (Read 578378 times)

Re: Huanyang VFD controller plugin
« Reply #360 on: October 19, 2014, 09:56:38 AM »
hi my first post and problem.

I have  2.2kw spindle+vfd and it is connected via usbrs485 adapter to the spindle (as usualy)

spindle starts normali at the rpm that I want but when I want tu stop it it does not stop eaven mhit E stop and I get an error window.

can somebody say something to this .

tnx

If I click switch to...    start opens

If I click retry nothing happens the same windows open agen

Some one can helpe me?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:00:44 AM by planctons80 »
« Reply #361 on: February 13, 2015, 05:30:38 PM »
at the beginning i want to apologize for my bad grammar.
I have big problem with my inverter. Seller send me not working one and he dont want to send me new one or to do anything.
My problem is like that:
I connected 230V to R and T. And the only thing that try to work is fan. It starting and after one second it stops, and its loop. LED display is not working, nothing more happens.
Can someone help me with my problem?
« Reply #362 on: August 13, 2015, 06:34:07 PM »
I realize it has been a long time since this thread was active. I'm a new user of this plugin and after getting it working, i want to contribute back to all those posts and help as it may be of help to others.

1) I ordered a RS232-485 converter, a male/female dongle with small circuit board and 5 or 6 terminal clamps.  Did not work. I wanted to go this way to use the onboard 232 and save a USB, so much for that.
2) Ordered the cheaper USB to 485.  Wired it, no luck. Reveresed the wires, presto!
3) I had the same estop issue as a lot of people.  Estop would not stop the spindle.  What I did to fix it was actually use a Normally Open relay on a second bob, port 2, pin 14, set PD001 to 1 (PD002 to 2), the NO relay connected to FOR and DCM on the VFD, tell Mach3 to use spindle relay on that output port and tada!  Mach3 starts/stops the spindle, can set the speed and on estop, stops the spindle (by opening the relay)!  I know somewhere there is a warning to disable spindle relays, but for me it works, and works just how I want it.

thanks to all those who have posted both help and problems, the knowledge is great.

Cheers
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2015, 11:52:08 PM »
3) I had the same estop issue as a lot of people.  Estop would not stop the spindle.  
Cheers

Did you try this plug in?
https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,22806.0.html
N.
« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2015, 07:11:51 AM »
Nosmo,
Yes, I saw that one also, but had already started down this path.  Now that this is working, I will give that otherone a shot, looks like some improved functionality and some settings are brought out to fiddle with.  Thanks!
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2016, 12:09:05 PM »
I know this is an old topic, but I thought I'd add some up to date information about the braking components.

I've recently bought another Huanyang VFD with the intention of fitting the braking components and upgrading the VFD on my lathe. Having taken the new VFD apart, it's clear they've done a partial re-design of the PCB.

The new board has two individual current sensors on the ouput, rather than a single sensor on the DC bus. There is no longer any provision for the braking IGBT or gate drive, however the P+ and PR terminals are still there and the holes for the wire link.

« Reply #366 on: April 13, 2016, 12:37:32 AM »
Has anyone used this plugin successfully on Windows 10?

If so, which runtime libraries did you need to install?

Thanks,
  Tom
« Reply #367 on: April 13, 2016, 07:57:47 PM »
To answer my own question: Yes it works with Windows 10, but you need to install the correct DLL (A C++ runtime, I think) Unfortunately, I installed a bunch of programs at once, one of which must have installed the required runtime, but I don't know which it was :-(
« Reply #368 on: May 28, 2016, 10:09:36 AM »
This one has me stumped...

I've been trying to debug why I can't talk to the controller at all.  After a lot of experimenting I hooked up a logical analyzer to the 75176 bus transceiver.  Pin 2, RE (read enable), which is active low (0) according to the data sheet, is constantly held high (1).  None of the communications settings seem to toggle this low, so the data I'm sending never makes it past the transceiver to wherever it should be going.  I've tried numerous factory resets (see below) with power cycle after reset, after loading the settings, and before testing just to be sure the state is correct, and with and without a mysterious "J9" jumper installed just in case the J9 is acting as a pull-up on this line.

[aside: anyone know what J9 is suppose to do?  It looks to be related to the pull up resistors.  Its at the left end of the bottom most line of these just above the REV terminal.]]

The VFD label says its a HY01D523B
PD181 (software version) ur1.0
PD182 (Manufacture date) 50424
PD183 (Serial Number)  65535

Any thoughts on how to proceed would be *greatly* appreciated. 

Here are the VFD settings I'm using:

Factory Reset: then.

PD001 is set to 2
PD002 is set to 2
PD003-004-005 are set at 400Hz
PD006 is set to 3
PD008 is set to 220
PD009 is set to 15
PD010 is set to 8
PD011 is set to 120
PD070 is set to 0
PD071 is set to 20
PD072 is set at 400Hz
PD142 is set to 7
PD143 is set to 02
PD144 is set to 3000
PD163 is set to 1
PD164 is set to 1
PD165 is set to 3
« Reply #369 on: June 10, 2016, 07:18:20 AM »
Hey guys I have the 2.2kw spindle and vfd eBay combo.  I got it all working with Mach 3 perfectly.  For a couple weeks it was fine. Then all of a sudden I start up Mach 3 and am getting error on startup xmlnet profile warning and it's not working anymore. B