Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 01:49:47 AM

Author Topic: Finally got Flash and MFC communicating with each other!!  (Read 2998 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Finally got Flash and MFC communicating with each other!!
« on: February 10, 2010, 02:09:44 PM »
Finally found out how to have Flash and C++/MFC talking with each other.  I got it working in a stand alone App, but, so far, the same process is failing inside of a plugin/dialog.  I asked Art and he said since I am running the Normal Flash screen plugin as well, my plugin flash screen may be conflicitng with the main screen plugin.

Does anyone know how to have two Active X (flash objects), playing to gether in the same app?
I named my IShockwave flash object different from Arts Flash active x object.

My thought is to be able to have REALLY nice dialog screens in plugins, since you can do SOOOOOO much more in flash.

a copy of my MFC app called:  Flash-C App.exe is attached.

NOTE:  You have to have flash Player 10 installed so the app can use the shockwave flash object.

scott
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 02:38:11 PM by poppabear »
fun times

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Opps fixed the bug.........
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 01:37:15 PM »
sorry,

The flash screen wasnt showing up, becuase the path to where the flash move was the pathe on my computer..........  opps......

So, if you would like to try it again, download the zip, and inside is the Flash movie
called:  FlashWindow.swf   put this movie in your C:\FlashWindow.swf  (put it directly under your C drive, since this will be the same on everyones windows computers).

Make sure you have Flash player 9 or higher installed on your comp as well.

sorry about the Opps.........
also replace the Old Flash app with this one that is in the zip since it has the C drive path hard coded in the app for the movies location.

scott
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:44:14 PM by poppabear »
fun times