Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 08:00:53 AM

Author Topic: Image button over a Label  (Read 7525 times)

Image button over a Label
« on: February 03, 2010, 09:44:31 PM »
I want to put a button over a label- its the label that shows feed/in or feed/rev and I want to overlay it with the button that toggles it.

Ive tried and it looks like a label overpowers the image button. I made the image button a transparent png button

Anyone know how to do this?
Re: Image button over a Label
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 03:57:27 AM »
Hi Ron,

if you are using MachScreen, try the following. Place your button, hold down the "ctrl" key and select the label, hit mouse right button and use swap layer from the context menu.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »
I tried it, and it crashed the program. I got to the point of having the dialog open showing both elements, side by side.  I made a couple corrections of the sizes to make them exactly the same , then when I hit the Swap button it crashed, with the 'send error report" dialog.

This was with the latest version, 1.37a

I tried it a second time, and it did not crash, and it now works as I want, I  can click the label and it changes state.

thanks, MachScreen is a gem.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 09:30:37 PM by Ron Ginger »
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 03:07:19 AM »
Hi Ron,

the data in the swap dialog are not meant to be editable,  I made the fields new disabled. I think I found the crash reason and corrected that. The new version V1.37.c can be downloaded.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.