Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 04:48:01 AM

Author Topic: Feed & Speed Over Ride  (Read 8297 times)

Re: Feed & Speed Over Ride
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:05 AM »
Hood, thanks for the heads up, but haven't got round to using it on the lathe yet.

I suppose i could just disable my brain if i wanted to use threading, which i understand is now only version 033 because of some other problem.

Phil
The Good Thing About Mach3, Is It's very Configurable

The Bad Thing About Mach3, Is It's Too Configurable

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 09:21:20 AM »
I suppose i could just disable my brain if i wanted to use threading, which i understand is now only version 033 because of some other problem.

Phil

Not sure about that, think if threading was working for you before then it should work with any version, the updates in threading were for certain computers. Also it will only affect the PP (not sure if you are?), if you are using the SS then none of the changes in threading will affect it as they were in the driver and the SS doesnt use the driver, only the PP does.
Hood
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 10:38:14 AM »
Hood thanks once again, on the lathe i am using the SS so i will leave my brain enabled when i connect the pots. ;D

Phil
The Good Thing About Mach3, Is It's very Configurable

The Bad Thing About Mach3, Is It's Too Configurable

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 11:23:45 AM »
Ah no, I thought you were meaning 033 version of Mach and the threading fixes. You will still need to disable the brain or should I say you may need to, only testing will tell you for sure.
Hood