Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:34:56 AM

Author Topic: Question about the iMach pendant  (Read 3986 times)

Question about the iMach pendant
« on: January 11, 2010, 09:23:38 PM »
Thinking about getting one. I have the dspmc motion so I don't use the printer port. Will the imach work with the PC's printer port or do you have to buy the one they offer? The PC is a mini atx and the only pci port available has a video card already. Are these easy to set up and get working?
Thanks, RonO
Re: Question about the iMach pendant
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 10:08:36 PM »
Thinking about getting one. I have the dspmc motion so I don't use the printer port. Will the imach work with the PC's printer port or do you have to buy the one they offer? The PC is a mini atx and the only pci port available has a video card already. Are these easy to set up and get working?
Thanks, RonO

The iMach can be made to work with any parallel port, the only functionality you'll lose is the E-stop, which you can wire up separately.  I'm running mine through a Modbus board, and just provided a separate connector for the E-stop.  I'm VERY happy with mine!  It's a great pendant for the money.

Regards,
Ray L.
Regards,
Ray L.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 10:11:33 PM »
Thanks, RonO

The iMach can be made to work with any parallel port, the only functionality you'll lose is the E-stop, which you can wire up separately.  I'm running mine through a Modbus board, and just provided a separate connector for the E-stop.  I'm VERY happy with mine!  It's a great pendant for the money.

Regards,
Ray L.

Once again thanks for your help and input Ray. One more iMach SOLD!!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 10:32:21 PM »
Do you have my macropump driver for it?

Regards,
Ray L.
Regards,
Ray L.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 10:38:22 AM »
Do you have my macropump driver for it?

Regards,
Ray L.