Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:16:21 AM

Author Topic: My First Plugin - Function, Forms And General Troubbles  (Read 8563 times)

Re: My First Plugin - Function, Forms And General Troubbles
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
Bahaha I got sick of that hook library and used something else.

Here is a working project that detects key events globally and displays a msgbox with the key data. Put the compiled dll and KeyHook.dll in the plugins folder and check it out.

its a great little library, add the KeyHook.lib to your project and include KeyHook.h (very well documented) and away you go.

Offline rcrabb

•  146 146
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 08:53:06 PM »
Nice. I took a look and it seem easier than the other. Keep posting your progress. Im interested to see what you do with it.
Ryan
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 04:18:02 PM »
So im playing with the Trajectory Planner and bloody hell its confusing how you access member variables... For example here is an encoder counter that is in both the Engine and in MAchPlanner:

Engine->Encoders[4].Count[0] = MPG1_Count;
MainPlanner->MPG.Encoders[4]->Count[0] = MPG1_Count;

What is the rhyme & reason for member addressing?

I know you access class/struct/union members directly (.) and access objects with pointers (->) but in the 2nd example how is there a pointer to Count when thats a member of the encoder structure?? Then in later compilers I need to use (::). Anyone care to explain to me this setup or have a good tutorial or web explanation on all this??

NOTE: BSOD = Funny memories
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 05:28:03 PM by iceblu3710 »