Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:37:30 AM

Author Topic: M1 MILLING MODEL  (Read 14596 times)

Re: M1 MILLING MODEL
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »
I'm with Ed.....
This one just makes a lot of smoke....but add some potassium nitrate and sulfur to that charcoal and.........dang what a bang !

Just funnin'... anxious to see you get yours done RICH, great plan !
RC >:D

Offline Sam

•  987 987
    • View Profile
    • hillbillyhilton.com
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 03:58:58 AM »
Hey, that's almost kinda cool.  ??? I do hafta ask WHY!!!! WHY WHY WHY would anybody in their right mind spend the time and money on such a thing....and not make it 4 wheel drive.  ;D
Rich, if you do decide to make the pistol, you gotta take a video of it firing when you get finished. Kinda goes without saying, really.
"CONFIDENCE: it's the feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation."

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2009, 09:40:02 AM »
Ed,
Would like to make it bigger, but, but sound effects from  "Dirty Hary" will have to do.

Sam,
Unfortunately it will never be fired, functional in all other respects.

RC,
Yep, that's what you call a grill. I wonder what the neighbors would think if we made one and stuck it on the deck.
The wife would probably ask me to get a check up. Last time i went to have the back end checked ( if you know what i mean), I brought a paper in for the Doc to sign. It would certify that he did an inspection and confirmed that he did not find my brains up my ask. Figured the wife wouldn't be able to dispute what she sometimes believes. He refused sign it, i told him that with a name like Dr. Butt ( and that is his true name), he should be happy that he is truely helping a fellow man in his endeavor to find truth. He didn't agree with my philosophy and still refused to sign the paper. Went home and told the better half that i wanted a new back end Doc since i said he hurt me. She asked what he did. I told her about him refusing to sign the cerificate. She then informed me that maybe he already knew what she has know for years. Sometimes you just can't win!  ;D

Quess it time for a new thread!  ;)

RICH   
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »
Rich,

Take the judge and scale up for 12 gauge. Then , find someone to shoot it.
Hell , I have a double barrel 410/45 long colt derringer.  ;D

Ed
Ed VanEss

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »
Hmm....
Bet that would be mean with rock salt in it!  :D
RICH
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2010, 10:58:30 PM »
That's all very nicely done Rich.

Reminded me of my apprenticeship days, sitting in front of an old shaper for hours ducking those flying chips. Then sweeping them all up at the end of the day.