Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:07:35 AM

Author Topic: setting up input for oemcode  (Read 6612 times)

setting up input for oemcode
« on: November 25, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »
i am trying to set up the pokeys to do the following.i have two momentary buttons along side of an mpg. one button i wish to select the x axis, the other select the z axis.
i have set up oemtrigger 1 to be oemcode 59 for the x axis. oemtrigger2 is oemcode61 for the z axis. i have in ports and pins, oemtrigger1 port 10  pin1. oemtrigger2 port 10
pin2. how is the pokeys setup for this? i see in the pokeys software to set pin 1 as an input, pin2 as an input, but what after that? as a macro? keyboard shortcut? i am confused.

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
Re: setting up input for oemcode
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 04:25:46 PM »
Hi!

Iam suggesting you to use Mach plugin for PoKeys and use one of Pendants. In that case all is done for you ;)

regards

Boris

www.poscope.com home of PoKeys55 USB HID IO controler and PoScope PC USB oscilloscope
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 04:27:26 PM by borisz »
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 09:43:54 AM »
thanks for the info . i found the selection of the pendant . but in the pokeys setup , is the input set for app or just left as none?

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 11:33:02 AM »
In PoKeys setup, you should made a settings.
I will publish setting file on www.poscope.com in few days.

regards

Boris
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »
hi Boris, anything on the setting file?
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »
boris , can you not just tell me whether the input is set as a  keyboard shortcut, as an app ??? or as none?just enable the pin input?

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 05:16:31 PM »
Mach plugin wil be updated.
They should be set as an inverted inputs. THe pins where MPG is connected must be set as an incremental encoder. Also you should made some settings in Mach.
I will made instalation manual with all files required after plugin update.

regards

Boris

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 08:06:19 AM »
Hi!

PoKeys configuration for 4 axis MPG is attached here. It can be used with PoKeys plugin for Mach.

regards

Boris
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »
thanks Boris,your example set me  on the right path . now i know the correct settings for setting up the hotkeys.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 01:19:08 AM »
Boris
The 4axisPendant.rar contains a .pkc file can you please tell me how to open it.

Mike