Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:31:07 PM

Author Topic: Licensing issues  (Read 8089 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Licensing issues
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 02:08:43 PM »
You said you have it on one machine? If so then just go to that computer and look in the Mach3 folder and then Plugins folder and you will see it, it is called Probing.dll  Copy it on to your pen drive then place it in the plugins folder on the other computer, start Mach and it should now be in the list.
Hood

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 02:09:43 PM »
I have installed the license in the add on folder in mach3, still says unlicensed. I then install it Newfangled's folder in add ons, no change. I had it installed in the Mach folder before during and after any or all of these changes. still says unicensed. The Mach program has my info in the license page and it works well. but NFS not the same. I sure hope the wizards work better than Kirans did last night.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 02:14:18 PM »
You need to restart Mach after you place it in the folder.
Hood

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »
I have tried restarting mach and the computer. Still no change beside what is in my pocket! LOL. I sent Scott the license to see if it is corrupt or something.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 09:55:00 AM »
Hi

I believe it may be 2yrs ago I purchased Mach3.
Can you help me find my license please?  I should have been more careful.

TIME, a House move... Computer formats... use of EMC2 all have contributed. I have a New CNC project and  wish to use CAMERA CENTRING for X and Y axis  etc I would like to try again with Mach3 with my Sherline Mill and get use to it before my new machine build.

Iv email in yesterday but wonder if there is anything else I need to do.  My email will be the purchase email

Best regards
Cog123

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:54 AM »
Just have to wait on Scott getting back to you I am afraid. That is unless you can do a search of your computer for Mach1Lic.dat.

Hood
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »
BIG CREEPY THANKS to you Hood and Scott for getting back to me so quick....and efficient full marks... without use for 2yrs about time I started using it.

A few seconds later .... you send me the Mach1Lic.dat.....
Great... I think ill burn this to disk and label..and FILE

Thanks again

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 10:10:55 AM »
Ha ha nothing to do with me, ALL Scotts doing :)

Hood