Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 02:38:47 AM

Author Topic: Shuttle Pro Plugin Problem or maybe 10 macro problem  (Read 3148 times)

Shuttle Pro Plugin Problem or maybe 10 macro problem
« on: September 27, 2009, 10:36:53 PM »
I recently tried to delete the shuttle pro plugin by disabiling it.  When I clicked on the enable to change it to disable, I recieved the message, "Error Found, Art Code: 9991, Attempt Recovery".  When I clicked ok, the program aborted Mach to the desktop.  I had to restart Mach.

It was suggested that I delete the plugins from the plugin directory.

I loaded the ShuttleProOnoRev to add 10 macros to my Shuttle Pro.  How do I delete that part or does it get removed when I delete the plugin?  As a past programmer, it seems there is some thing that is not right.

I also tried disabling the Flash, Flash screen and video plugins and nothing happens.  I save but when I start Mach, they are back to enabled.

Offline Leed3

•  162 162
    • View Profile
Re: Shuttle Pro Plugin Problem or maybe 10 macro problem
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 12:23:54 AM »
The only way to disable the ShuttlePro is to delete it.  The "Disable" choice in the Config Plugins does not work.  You need to exit Mach and then go to the Mach3\Plugins folder and delete the ShuttlePro.dll (or move it out of the folder to some other folder for saving). 

Another thing you can do is get a program such as XML Notepad (free from Microsoft) and use it to edit the Mach3Mill.XML file (or Mach3Turn.XML).  In there you will find all the settings for Mach as well as all the settings for the ShuttlePro.  There you will be able to selectively remove any ShuttlePro settings you want, such as a macro assigned to a particular button.  As a past programmer, you should be able to easily figure out the XML layout.  The name of the XML file is based upon the name of the icon you use to fire Mach3.  For example, if you made a copy of the Mach3 Mill icon and called it "MyMill"  then you would edit the "MyMill.XML file in the Mach3 folder.

Hope that answers your question.
Lee