Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 01:08:06 PM

Author Topic: Mach MAD (Maintenance and Diagnostics)  (Read 4035 times)

Mach MAD (Maintenance and Diagnostics)
« on: September 26, 2009, 02:47:54 PM »
hi, I bought the Mach MAD (Maintenance and Diagnostics) but I can not do anything with it, I get the screen in the control plugin although I can not do anything with it. How can I edit a screen or a file set, or something?. thanks in advance

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Mach MAD (Maintenance and Diagnostics)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »
Mach Mad is meant for using alongside a screen design programme for the most part but is not an editor itself. It also has other features one of which I use on the lathe and is very handy for me. It allows me to assign an input to run a macro.

Hood
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 05:36:10 PM »
Hi there!
I am using ArtCAM Pro to generate G Code which, as usual is loaded into Mach2 for cutting in a CNC machine.
When loading the code, this text is cutted right in the middle and as a consequence it does not complete the task. The screen displaying the part to be cut is also half displayed. It is important to mention that the original text file with the toolpaths generated by ArtCam does have the complete code.
Any suggestion on this matter will be highly appreciated.
Thank You
Eduardo.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »
Do you have the licence in the Mach folder.

It is limited to 500 lines of code if it has no licence
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 06:26:01 PM »
Thank you for answering!

Precisely, it stops at line 500!

When I purchased the CNC machine, together with the controller, this software MACH3 was included in the package.
I think the next step is to contact the CNC seller directly, is this correct?

Thank You very much for you answer!
Eduardo.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 06:54:38 PM »
Sounds like you have been supplied with the demo version, if it was stated that it was a licenced version then yes contact the seller to get your licence.
Hood
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 07:40:26 AM »
Thanks for your answers,
i have the mach3 with your license and what I want is to make new screens, new buttons, remove some that I will do not need. I have the screen4 dowloaded and going that way better, but I still do not know so does the Mach Mad
regards

Gracias por sus respuestas,
tengo el Mach3 con su licencia y lo que quiero es hacer nuevas pantallas, botones nuevos, eliminar algunos que no me hacen falta. Tengo el screen4 descargado y va mucho mejor, pero todavĂ­a no sabemos lo hace el el Mach Mad
saludos