Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 06:30:33 PM

Author Topic: LCD / LED fonts for download.  (Read 6964 times)

ynneb

LCD / LED fonts for download.
« on: January 07, 2006, 01:19:39 AM »
Since Art has made a few alterations to Mach that allows for fonts to be selected on DROs I have descided to upload these fonts.
These fonts are not standard windows fonts and will need to be extracted into the windows fonts folder via your control panel.

I have had a quick play with assigning a red LED font with a black background, and also a black LCD font with a green background.
The results are quite reailstic and will look very good once I have finished a few mach screens.

If You want to have a play in the mean time here are the fonts.

ynneb

Re: LCD / LED fonts for download.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:28:09 AM »
A few notes about the latest modifications.

You select the fonts via mach3 iteslf and not the screen designer.

While there is a setting to select the colour of the font, this does not work. You will need to set the color via the screen designer.

To get rid of the box that contains the DROs, g-code display, and the tool path display, select toolpath in Mach3 settings and tick the box bottom right.

None of these changes will display until you restart Mach 3
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 08:11:18 AM »
Very nice Benny! This is going to be cool:)

Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 10:02:26 AM »
Benny, that's a great tip, thumbs up. I've got to remember that one. Kudos Benny!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 01:19:30 PM »
Very nice feature.

I know some people are not too concerned about the cosmetics of a program but small changes like this to the interface make it (in my opinion) a very professional looking program.

There is still a lot of room for improvement in all of the screens but this is one step in the right direction.

Well done Art on the coding and cheers to Benny for the constant earache. I'm with you on the interface Benny ;)