Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 09:02:22 AM

Author Topic: PoKeys and KeyGrabber  (Read 3481 times)

PoKeys and KeyGrabber
« on: August 18, 2009, 05:46:35 AM »
I would have thought that the PoKey55 would have played well with KeyGrabber to make analog inputs and joysticks very easy for those of us who are
familiar with KeyGrabber. However, I cannot get the config screens in keygrabber to save. If I go through the config and start Mach from the KeyGrabber screen it works quite well. Also the joystick config screen is very jittery/unstable. It takes patience to get all the boxes filled in without errors. It likes to do an auto-select of some kind and jump the info entered in a right hand column to the leftmost column. It helps if I jump all the pots to ground. I tried doing the config with the PoKey unplugged but the PoJoystick config tab doesn't show up. Maybe someone else has gotten this to work.

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
Re: PoKeys and KeyGrabber
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 06:25:51 AM »
Hi!

PoKeys joystick and keyboard emulations are produced strictly under specifications, so if there is a problem it is on the keygrabber side.

For jiterry analog inputs: almost every analog inputs is jiterry when it is floating. Connect it to the voltage between 0 and 3.3V. After that it should be stable.

regards

Boris
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope