Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:48:18 PM

Author Topic: MACRO problem  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Ray

•  70 70
    • View Profile
MACRO problem
« on: July 29, 2009, 09:06:23 PM »
Hello, new here.  I placed Andy's Circle Routines ,in Mach 3 and when I call it up its screen is bigger than my computer screen at the bottom.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  Ray

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: MACRO problem
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 02:23:26 AM »
Dont think I have used that but sounds like the screen image has been made too large, you could try choosing Auto Screen enlarge from the General Config page then reloading the wizard and seeing if it helps. If not give me a link to the wizard download and I will see if mine is the same.
Hood

Offline Ray

•  70 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:52:16 AM »
Thanks for the reply Hood.  I tried the Config auto enlarge but it didn't help.
Do you want where I downloaded it from or do you want me to send you what I have on my computer.  Let me know and I will find it.
I downloaded it from CNCZone Mach 3-Macro forum.
Thanks again, Ray

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 08:59:19 AM »
Ray,

You can try and set your computer screen resolution Higher and that will in essence "shrink" the screen. If you are maxed on that, or it fails, you can open the Wizard Screen Set in "Mach Screen" (the screen editor that Klaus did), it will allow scrolling, you can then set YOUR screen resoluton as a border, and then get the elements of the wizard that hang to low and pull them up, resave the Wizard screen, then your in biz.

scott
fun times

Offline Ray

•  70 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 09:06:11 AM »
Thanks Poppabear, I will try that.  Ray