Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:52:01 PM

Author Topic: can some one look at this code for me  (Read 6607 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: can some one look at this code for me
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »
Nope X are all positive for me unless I want them to be negative for a reason :)
Hood

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
Hi, CB

Well I was thinking about my statement while eating some dinner (I know I shouldn't be thinking about this Stuff at Dinner), But the Math part of the bigger "+" to smaller "-" X value is correct from a rear tool post point of view ( Is the Glass of water 1\2 Full or 1/2Empty).

For a long time I thought G-code "-Z"  cutting deeper in material didn't make sense ether ( Is the Glass of water 1\2 Full or 1/2 Empty), See I don't even know whether to use the "\" or "/" for the 1|2 Stuff.

That's part of the reason Mach3 View Screen in Later Versions doesn't show Arc's properly in Mill Mode, I'm thinking ( Now that brink's up more Question's, Math, Logic. Rite/ Right, Wrong\ronge, and So on........and so on...., & I'm so broke I can't change my Mind, ( you know a mind is a Tarbell thing to waste) "( anybody got a dictionary )".

Hopping Rev 4 will make it all clear, My understanding is that it is whiten to a Standard used by "Smitt" or someone named like that , Which is fine with Me as there seem to be varied opinion's after you get past 3 Axises or So.........

Still thinking about It, Send Help, BR5 49. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hee_Haw ), I don't remember having a round TV to watch, Just a rill early Square one.

Thanks, Chip

PS: Hood, I'm not sure maybe the Decreasing Z Value part is True, G-code Doesn't all way's follow any "Logic or lack of" sometimes to me, Where is Zero, See I can't change my mind.  ???

Edit : Rich : None of this Stuff make's Much sense, Maybe I can get a Partial Credit for something, It almost Make's Sense, "ISO Standard" and "Some One's" ISO Standard" is OK with Me, Also. "Man"  has never been correct over "Time" anyway "About Anything".  :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 05:07:09 PM by Chip »

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 12:05:14 AM »
Hi all,
Hmm.... BR549, isn't that Hood's post office box number?    :)  BackRoad549 to Brett's Retreat?   ;) Or BadReply549 times out of total replies?   :D .........senior moment here, now I recall, it was Pinky Lee's dressing room number!  ;D

X positive X negative about the axis........well, the mathematical plane and the standard machining center planes need to be in agreement based on ISO and NIST standards and when resolved create reversed arc motion when comparing a front tool position to a rear tool post position / conventional lathe to a slant bed lathe. Now how you deal with
a lathe that has both tool  posts positions in use from a standard point of view would be like a a glass 1/2 filled with 0
definiton.    ???  Hmm......BR550  >:D

RICH