Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:35:17 PM

Author Topic: help (Driver test could not locate missing vectors)  (Read 6494 times)

help (Driver test could not locate missing vectors)
« on: June 30, 2009, 09:17:18 AM »
Could somebody please help. When i first loaded mach3 i used the driver test it indicated that i had a problem. I then ran the special driver bat and the test then ran well. A few days later i was not able to jog at all so i ran the test again and got an error mesage could not locate missing vectors. I have tried to search and have found a few posts about this but no solutions yet.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: help (Driver test could not locate missing vectors)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:30:17 AM »
Tried installing the driver again? Do you see any pulse frequency and Time in Int on diagnostics page?
Hood
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 10:27:18 AM »
Hi thanks for the quick reply no pulse freqency i will reinstall the driver and let you know
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 11:06:34 AM »
I have tried reinstalling the driver. I have uninstalled mach3 and reinstalled rebooted but still no pulse freqency i will search the records but that is the state of play at the moment
Cliff

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 12:22:42 PM »
presume you have tried both the normal and the special drivers?
Hood
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 06:00:50 AM »
Hi Hood
thanks for your help Problem solved uninstalled mach delited all trace of it from my machine and reinstalled from scratch and it seems to be working fine. All three axis working motor drivers seems to be fine (hobby cnc pro)I am so chuffed
Cliff