Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:41:37 PM

Author Topic: Help.about screen designing  (Read 3662 times)

Help.about screen designing
« on: June 25, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »
Hi,

I'm designing a screen for flame-cut machine,
I need 2 image button to directly enable special outputs,for example when pressing button 1on touch screen or clicking on it, enable 5 function be enabled,when depressing that button on touch screen or release the click on it enable 5 be disabled,
and second button is like this,
I need it for some relay controls...
how to do that?

Thanx...

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
Re: Help.about screen designing
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »
I am not sure what you need but I think you are asking how to make a "Toggle" button.

You only have a "OnPress" in Screen 4, you would need to use Flash to use a "Onrelease" and the other 6 button states.

In Screen 4 you would past VB code on a button to make it toggle, maybe something like this would help you:

Code: [Select]
If GetUserLED(1000) = 0 Then

SetUserLed(1000,1)
MsgBox "Turn it on"

Else

SetUserLed(1000,0)
MsgBox "Turn it Off"

End If
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »
I am not sure what you need but I think you are asking how to make a "Toggle" button.

You only have a "OnPress" in Screen 4, you would need to use Flash to use a "Onrelease" and the other 6 button states.

In Screen 4 you would past VB code on a button to make it toggle, maybe something like this would help you:

Code: [Select]
If GetUserLED(1000) = 0 Then

SetUserLed(1000,1)
MsgBox "Turn it on"

Else

SetUserLed(1000,0)
MsgBox "Turn it Off"

End If

thanx for reply.. yes i mean Toggle button,
but i have 2 outputs for THC Control,
i mean UP and DOWN, for my Flame-Cut cnc machine
how can i assign 2keys for THC up and down (Toggle button), for example pressing the thc up enables output 19, and releasing the button disables output 19, that's about THC Down too, output 20 ...
i don't know how to set THC up and down output ... but i need 2 outputs,one for up,and another for down !

Thanx
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 02:40:15 AM »
help me plz :(