Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 12:05:57 AM

Author Topic: Lazy Cam manual or tutorials  (Read 17382 times)

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Cam manual or tutorials
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 03:03:16 PM »
HIYA RICH, THat bold print has not always been there (;-)

Indeed you are correct and I must admit, I felt just as Curtis did at one point.

I bit the bullet and moved over to Vectric products and never looked back and I highly recommend them to anyone learning this stuff as it's truly the easiest to learn and they have the best support as well.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 09:48:35 PM »
Yep,
Don't know when the bold print was put there. But it is appropriate.

vamx549,
I can't speak and write English, let alone German, so the translation needs to be a task for someone else.  ;)
I heard Dave lived in Germany for a lot of years in the early 1900's.  >:D

I just dopped the LazyCam manual idea when LazyTurn started knowing that it would replace the LazyCam Turn part and personaly had no need for the Mill part of  the program. I have other stuff i wrote but never really organized it. I am committed to LazyTurn  and that manual will be different. Hopefully no one will need to spend hours hacking away to learn the program and in that light it's been a challenge.

Dave,
I agree with you " try it and if the shoe dosen't fit, find one that's right for your foot, and walk on".
By the way, still have the Zoot Zooters, you know, looks like a cross between a Buster Brown and white Hush Puppy with freckles,
maybe will step up to Velcro one day!  ;D

RICH

vmax549

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 10:23:14 PM »
I heard there are PDF language software interputors out there to translate PDF to and from other languages anyone know about them??

(;-) Just a thought, (;-) TP