Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 12:29:17 AM

Author Topic: Refurbished standard screen  (Read 19380 times)

Re: Refurbished standard screen
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
I had to make an "A" button. As you can see on the main screen I have labeled the fourth axis "4".

Anyway, here is your A button and a new set file for the Zero A button on the main screen.

Rename the "ASN" button to "A".
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 06:40:42 PM by SteinarN »
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »
The X, Y, Z and A "buttons"on the tool path page isn't buttons, only images. You can't zero the DRO's there. That you have to do on the main page or the MDI page. I don't remember the reason for doing it that way.

Anyway it's easy to change that if required.

If someone isn't familiar with Screen4 I can make a modified set file with active Zero buttons on the tool path page also.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 06:41:38 PM by SteinarN »

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »
From what I see by having some quick looks at it for you, it looks nice but some may not like the "longer" screen. You'll have this though and it's nice to see the old screens look so sharp.

I hope other users will enjoy it-

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 06:37:31 PM »
If someone have a dedicated system with a small screen it can maybe be a problem with the wider background images.
However I gave priority to a slightly wider image for better visibility and a more "roomy" appearance. One thing I didn't consider is what screen sizes exists. I can see it is desirable to have an image fitting exactly into a small screen in the 1000 to 1200 pixel wide range. As the 1136 pixel wide image is randomly selected it probably doesn't fit exactly into any screen.
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 04:01:09 PM »
I placed the CV Distance and the CV Speed buttons on the main screen. These settings have a great influence on speed versus accuracy on some jobs like high feedrate wood router jobs.

Set file and slightly modified main background image attached.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 04:07:36 PM by SteinarN »