Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:26:44 AM

Author Topic: CNC Pipe Bender  (Read 27085 times)

Re: CNC Pipe Bender
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 01:46:14 AM »
Especially when it is installed in the fuel line of a local tractor ... ;)

Zafar

Brilliant machine and expert programing, I just pity the poor old electrician trying to get  his wires down that conduit.

Tweakie.
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 01:52:51 AM »
LOL. Didn't know that this information is classified. Gotta go underground for a few years now ;)

Zafar

RC,
Zafar is very frugal.  :) He's only shows the good bending  ;) all the rest are sold as band instruments   ::) to
pre-schoolers.  :D Carefull Zafar, on what you disclose,  :-X Rc and another moderator  >:D are trying to perfect
bending gun barrels  ;D that would shoot around corners.  ??? Word out on the street  8)  is that their scrap is
being used as re-bar for building foundations and it dosn't neet code requirements.  >:(

Wont say anymore   :-[ and should have posted this sort of thing a long tiime ago.
RICH

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »
Thank you Zafar,
   700 per day....WOW ! Impressive for sure. I could afford to have a small "set-up" scrap pile with that output.
Thanks again for sharing with the forum,
RC

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 11:57:26 AM »
Just a thought Zafar, does that mean 700 tractors a day ?

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »
It's also for Trucks and buses, apart from tractors.

Zafar

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 07:56:58 AM »
Very good!  I really like seeing the odd aplications Mach is used on. Just proof of it's flexability. That is certainly a nice machine and 700 pieces a day............. that's great.  :)

Good job Zafar,
Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:33 AM »
I think Zafar is to be commended on his use of Mach. We all know how good it is but it takes a lot of (I don't know the best word to use) 'flair' to apply the program to an unusual application.

Well done Zafar.

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 07:14:43 AM »
Hi, Zafar.

Nice CNC Pipe Bender. I am in the negotiation stage with a customer to cnc retro their Japanese made small diameter CNC Wire/Tube Bender that uses obsolete/discontinued standalone hardware pulse generator card, Vexta old stepper motors/drivers.

Zafar has been very gracious and kind in assisting me to understand how he did his retro as his and my prospective projects are very similar.

Attached pictures are:
1) The actual cnc wire bender machine
2) My unfinished Mach3 screen to control the CNC Wire/Tube Bender

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 07:45:05 AM »
Very nice screen I really like the graphic of your E Stop Button, I almost wanted to push and then twist it..............hehehehe

scott
fun times
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 07:52:38 AM »
Weedy,

Good luck with your project. It gives me real nice feeling that my efforts have sparked another good project at your end. Looks professional indeed.

Zafar

Hi, Zafar.

Nice CNC Pipe Bender. I am in the negotiation stage with a customer to cnc retro their Japanese made small diameter CNC Wire/Tube Bender that uses obsolete/discontinued standalone hardware pulse generator card, Vexta old stepper motors/drivers.

Zafar has been very gracious and kind in assisting me to understand how he did his retro as his and my prospective projects are very similar.

Attached pictures are:
1) The actual cnc wire bender machine
2) My unfinished Mach3 screen to control the CNC Wire/Tube Bender