Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 12:25:32 PM

Author Topic: Issue to Run Full Program w/12000 Lines.Mach3 only accepts me the 1st 1000 lines  (Read 4442 times)

Offline JLG

•  4 4
    • View Profile
Hi everybody...!

I have an issue to process a program that has around 12,000 lines of G-codes, but when I load this file into 'Mach3Mill' it cuts-off all those lines above the 1000th programing line.
Unfortunately I have to run the full program (with all those 12,000 lines) since chopping it off will give me risky execution issues over the surface that I intend to mill.

I have my license of Mach3, but I don't know what to do for fixing this issue.

In advance, thanks a lot for any type of assitance to this question...!

Jose Luis.

Offline Sam

•  987 987
    • View Profile
    • hillbillyhilton.com
Place the license.dat file in the mach folder (Usually C:\Mach3). If you have done that already, run Mach, then navigate to the "Help" tab at the top, and then click "About Mach3 CNC Controller..." Your registration name should be listed there. It should not report as being a demo. I don't think the demo ever cut out the code, but rather it just would not run beyond a certain line. If that does not solve your problem, try re-installing. If that does not solve your problem, please attach your code using the "additional options" feature when you post a reply. There *could* be an error in your code.
"CONFIDENCE: it's the feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation."

Offline Sam

•  987 987
    • View Profile
    • hillbillyhilton.com
And if all else fails...... get  the hammer out.
"CONFIDENCE: it's the feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation."

Offline JLG

•  4 4
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for your valuable support.

I didn't need to use the hammer. I followed your initial instructions and they were enough to resolve this issue...!  The second set of instructions were not necessary to be executed -this time-...! ;D

Thanks again...!

Jose Luis.