Hello Guest it is May 18, 2024, 05:22:12 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
General Mach Discussion / Re: 2 axis lineborine machine
« Last post by geremu776 on May 18, 2024, 04:00:37 PM »
I've added some buttons for my ATC to the 'tabPositionsExtens' tab (the first one shown on startup). It populates the button labels with the tool number. The script works, but when I start mach 4 the script is not called. I need to select a different tab, then go back go back to 'tabPositionsExtens' tab and everything is correct.

Is there a way to make mach 4 call the script when it starts up?
I often need to convert PDF documents into different formats like Word, Excel, or JPG for various projects. I’m searching for a reliable and user-friendly online tool that offers high-quality PDF conversions. Can you recommend a suitable website?
Mach4 General Discussion / Re: Mach 4 and 2 vfd Spindles setup
« Last post by c.r.conception@free.fr on May 18, 2024, 06:34:49 AM »
Hello DAAD, can you help with the api's please? Do you have an example? Thanks in advance ;)
Mach4 General Discussion / Re: issue with m62/m63 triggering the plc script
« Last post by grsfldflyer on May 17, 2024, 10:41:53 AM »
M62 requires a small move on the next like or motion won't start. I have had problems with motion not starting with M62 even with G0 or G1 move immediatly after. I'm still investigating the cause. M64 does not need a move.

M62: Synchronized Output On
Turns on an output synchronized with the start of the next motion command. If no motion is commanded, the output will not turn on. It is best to specify motion immediately following the M62 command.

Format: M62 P_

P specifies the output number to turn on. For example: Output0 = 0, Output3 = 3, Output10 = 10, etc.

M63: Synchronized Output Off
Turns off an output synchronized with the start of the next motion command. If no motion is commanded, the output will not turn off. It is best to specify motion immediately following the M63 command.

Format: M63 P_

P specifies the output number to turn off. For example: Output0 = 0, Output3 = 3, Output10 = 10, etc.

M64: Immediate Output On
The specified output is turned on immediately. Format: M64 P_

P specifies the output number to turn on. For example: Output0 = 0, Output3 = 3, Output10 = 10, etc.

M65: Immediate Output Off
The specified output is turned off immediately. Format: M65 P_
Works in progress / MOVED: WaterJet
« Last post by Tweakie.CNC on May 17, 2024, 03:00:25 AM »
Thanks, that fixed it !
Promote and discuss your product / Re: WaterJet
« Last post by smoedano on May 16, 2024, 11:03:18 AM »
Hello Birillo, the development KIT is for sale, includes PLC, Control card, MPG and a small computer windows 11, Licenses for mach3 and sheet Cam. Ready to connect in any languish. The price is 3500 USD. smoedano@moetooling.com
That means your parameters.ini file in C:\Mach4hobby\profiles\<your profile> folder is corrupt. You can normally copy the file from another profile e.g the router or mill profile, and it will be ok
Thanks Swifty. I found the setting but for some reason it won't stick. When I set it, close the config dialog. Open it again, the setting is stuck on "Tool is the Next Tool". Any thoughts ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10