Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:20:47 AM

Author Topic: CSMIO IP/A and CSMIO IN/OUT MACH4 ISSUE  (Read 5761 times)

CSMIO IP/A and CSMIO IN/OUT MACH4 ISSUE
« on: April 10, 2018, 02:25:01 PM »
Hi guys,
I would need advice:
I have an IP / A and two input output modules that work with mach4.
the inputs do not have any kind of problem and they work correctly but I can not make the outputs work:
I mapped the outputs from 1 to 7 in mach 4 with the respective 1/7 of csmio in.0.
through M function the mach 4 out is active on a regular basis but the physical relay in csmio in / out does not activate.
Do you have any advice for me?
sorry for my bad english
Thanks in advance to everyone
Re: CSMIO IP/A and CSMIO IN/OUT MACH4 ISSUE
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 12:51:30 PM »
I've attached two screen of mach, hope someone can help me.
thank you

Danilo
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 05:27:40 AM »
Have you set the Canbus switches correctly on the I/O module? I haven't used these modules, so am not sure how they interact with Mach4.

Allan
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 12:51:59 AM »
Hi,
it seems that CSLabs are not really interested. This post is a fortnight old and they haven't even bothered to acknowledge it.
They have a good reputation for support with Mach3 related enquires but apparently  not for Mach4.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'

Offline mark4

•  167 167
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 04:19:44 PM »
they really aren't doing a good job these days i think they have internal problems.
that being said did you change your active low settings might help i haven't tried it yet myself
and have you emailed them directly they do respond eventually.
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 01:12:07 AM »
I sent an email to cas-lab and they said they would solve it soon.
In fact, my controller performed an automatic firmware update on April 18th.
I did not check if that problem was solved because I had already solved using other outputs, I will check as soon as possible.
thank you
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 05:04:13 AM »
Hello Danilo,

Recently new user of mach4 and CS-lab system, I discover the same problem than you speak about.
Did you solve it ? I'm surpised to have the problem for more than one year ...
I solved it for the moment by desactivating the mapping in the controle table, and doing the "mapping" using pmc ladder programm.
In a rung, you put a contact which is the soft output, and then a coil which is the cs lab output. The problem is this is very long time to do the programm, and not easy to have a clear overview of the mapping.

Regards
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 08:46:20 AM »
Hello,

Have you tried to turn an output on via lua scripting. I had an problem with setting the outputs high via m codes aswell and send them an email. They said to try it in the m6 toolchange macro. for example i tried this:

local inst = mc.mcGetInstance()
 io = mc.mcIoGetHandle(inst, "CSMIO-IP/Out.1");
 mc.mcIoSetState(io, 1);

just paste this on top of the m6 macro.

I experienced that if you want to control the output you don't assign it in the mach4 config. So if you type output 1 in the string to control the output. output 1 on the csmio will be set high nog output 1 inside the mach4 config. So there is no need to assign the output inside mach4 config if you want to use it inside an script.

Hope this helps and that I was clear.