Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:15:39 PM

Author Topic: Problems with Mach, R3.042.029, and Plugins  (Read 7010 times)

Problems with Mach, R3.042.029, and Plugins
« on: September 27, 2009, 07:06:28 PM »
I recently had a hard drive failer which required me to reload Mach and my XML file.  Version R3.042.029

When I start Mach without my CNC machine on, the status bar has the message, "Nothing to Freehold" and I get a beeping sound.  In the past I never had a problem opening Mach with my machine off.  I also did not have beeping.  I checked the "use Key Clicks" and it does not have a check mark beside it.

It was suggested because of a problem that I am having with my cuts, that I try without using my Shuttle Pro.  I went into Config Plugins and tried to disable Shuttle Pro but I get an error message, "Error Found, Art Code: 9991, Attempt Recovery?"  If I click OK, the program aborts and I am at my desktop.  I have to restart Mach.  I have recently loaded the ShuttleProOnoRev program to increase macros.  I think the ShuttleProOnoRev is also affecting things.

I even attempted to disable the plugins, Flash, Flash Screen and Video, but in both cases it allows me to leave the plugin screen.  I save my configuration.  But when I restart Mach and go back into plugin config, they are enabled.

How do I disable my plugins?  Why am I not able to control the beeps?  What is the story with the freehold?  How do I remove the ShuttleProRev?

I could use some answers and help.  Thanks
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:09:11 PM by SailFl »

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
Re: Problems with Mach, R3.042.029, and Plugins
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »
Delete the plugins from the plugins folder.
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »
Ok, that is how to take care of the plugins.  Thanks for that information.

How do I remove the ShuttleProOnoRev part of it?

How do I stop the beeps?

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 01:32:56 PM »
I'm not sure if this will help, but my .xml file had some wrong check boxes for the plug ins. I edited the .xml file (using the xml editor) and all was well after that.