Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 12:37:11 PM

Author Topic: Cracked a "K"  (Read 5128 times)

ynneb

Cracked a "K"
« on: July 11, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »
ONLINE FORUM>>>>

The new online forum has cracked the 1000 member mark. There has been an enormous growth in the last 8 months since its inception.(5000 posts with 900 topics.) Not only has the forum become a great resource and reference for others, it has also been the inspiration for many people to add their own contributions, in the form of screens and plugins. There are now 6 new screen sets that can be attributed to the activity on the forum.

It has also helped in reducing the amount of repeat questions for new users who are trying to set up Mach on their computers.

There has been many new sections added, some very popular and some hardly used. I will be doing some reviews of the current arrangement in the next few weeks.

There are many regular users on the forum and many who just visit from time to time.

I would like to thank all those regular members who consistently contribute, especially Brian Barker, who is chiefly responsible for answering most peoples requests.

WEBSITE STATS>>>>

I am also blown away at the phenomenal amount of activity the web site has had in just 100 days since it was put up. 160,000 page loads (just for the front page only), http://my7.statcounter.com/project/standard/stats.php?granularity=monthly&project_id=1384676

Due to our links exchange page, we now have 40 other web sites that link to us. I am very grateful to those who come on board with the links exchange program. This too helps with our Google rating. We are currently getting a first page Google listing for a search on "CNC Software"

There are some new changes due to be released in the next few weeks, including a better downloads page, and better website intergration with the forum etc.

I would like to strongly thank every one who has contributed in some way over the last few months.

Very warm regards,

Benny
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 09:56:55 AM by ynneb »

Amnz

Re: Cracked a "K"
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 12:01:23 PM »
Hey Benny!!
  This is all because you had the foresight to see the potential !!
Thanks loads for driving yourself and bringing this to us!

John (Bloy)...as Amnz
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 08:22:00 AM »
Onya Benny
Barry ;)

ynneb

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 12:03:00 AM »
Wow, in less than 12 months, that K has nearly become 4k.
I've been holding off from scoffing for ages, but those bozos who said they took a poll and the conclusion was no one wanted the online forum, Well......Ok Ill be nice.
Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed in the many different ways. Without you guys this would not have become the wonderful resource  that it is today.
I know of other bigger company software that doesn't have such an active member group as this.
You guys aught to give yourselves a big pat on the back.

Warm regards,
                     Benny
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 04:33:22 PM »
Your determination paid of Benny. Full credit to you.

I still get shivers thinking of the Yahoo group.

Good show.