Support > Forum suggestions and report forum problems.

Can't stay logged in ?

<< < (2/2)

scottn:
hehe  you beat me to the punch - I was going to suggest trying Firefox and seeing if that worked...  ;)

It sounds to me like it's still some sort of cookie problem.  Did you happen to delete your cookies at any point?

Thanks,

scott

cjmerlin:
Hi Scott, Yes I think your're right, I can rememer doing a clean up a few weeks ago which deletes all the cookies. I cant see why that would cause the problem and I still have no idea how to fix it, perhaps in future I'll have to be more selective as I dont want the same thing happenning to Firefox.

I did a search to find out how to cure it but nowadays all you get back are pages trying to sell you something.

I was a bit suspicious of using another browser with all the Google spy stuff attached to it but I've managed to disable the toolbar and I quite like the layout of Firefox so I might stick with it.

Cheers

cjmerlin:
Waa- Far F**king out. I have just realised I posted the previous post using IE6.

So if any one else ever has this problem then download another browser and that sorts it out.

Cheers Scott, must of been telepathic or something, Job done.   ;D

Regards

ynneb:
The lesson learnt. 99 times out of 100, the problem is on the viewers computer and there is nothing we can do.

cheeky:
LOLĀ  I found the problem!!
It was situated between the chair and the screen!!
ME !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version