Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:33:16 AM

Author Topic: mach runs away  (Read 5895 times)

Re: mach runs away
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 06:57:28 PM »
i have a mill 3axis i have the machine now set to home to the front and left and i installed a laser finder and re ran the program and tested it i have verification software and i know that the program is correct and i maually checked it by line also.It ran fine this time it did not take off i dont no what to think about this everytime its always some new glich with this thing .I think i am going to do a fresh install of xp and mach and put nothing else on it not even a internet connection and see how it goes because it has to be more reliable than this.Do you guys experiance weird goings on with this thing or is it just me!

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 07:03:06 PM »
Do you guys experiance weird goings on with this thing or is it just me!

I dont unless they are self induced by a badly written brain or macro ;D
Hood
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »
It has from time to time gone off and done something stupid but usally i cause it. Maybe i did i m not sure the only thing i changed to get it to work is change the switches that were not home switches to home switches and it works now maybe it dosent like those switches .They may have said something bad to mach or something and he is holding a grudge . Anyway thanks for the help and i learned a little more today than i new yesterday and that is a good thing.