Third party software and hardware support forums. > PoKeys

New firmware issue-

(1/3) > >>

budman68:
Hi all, I have just completed the latest upgrade and now my home switches are not functioning. I even loaded my saved profile to see if that would help but nothing.

When I have the Pokeys software open, and I click one of the home switches, it shows the pin number (55 is what the switches are connected to) go from red to green which shows that the signal is there but not doing the actual function in Mach 3. Also when I click to Tools button in the Pokeys software and then click a home switch, it shows from off to on which looks normal as well.

Is it possible that the Port and pin address has been changed in the latest plug in that I just upgraded to?

I had it working perfectly with Port 10, pin 55 for these switches.

Thanks,
Dave

borisz:
What is the serial number of your PoKeys?
Does number in software match number on PCB?
Do you have the latest PoKeys55 Mach plugin? You can download it from www.poscope.com

regards

Boris

budman68:
Boris, I will check to be positive but yes, I this is the latest software upgrade. Be back soon-

Little more info on this. I'm not getting any lit LEDs on the diagnostics page in Mach 3 when clicking the home switches.

Dave

budman68:
Boris, where on the board is the serial number?  If it's on the underside of it, that means I'm going to have to uninstal it from my system box. Do I really have to take it all apart to see the underside of the board?

The software serial number is 10030.

I can also confirm that this is indeed version V1.9.4

Dave

budman68:
Nevermind this thread, I'm a moron, I never re-enabled the plugin!

Please forgive me for being an idiot and wasting bandwidth.......lol!

Thanks, Boris for checking in so soon anyway, nice to know you're watching -  ;)

Thanks,
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version