Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 07:34:01 AM

Author Topic: Need Help with Pokey & Mach  (Read 12806 times)

Re: Need Help with Pokey & Mach
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »
Hood, Here is my XML.

Thanks,
Tom

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »
OK you have not enabled the new PoKeys plugin, you still have the old one enabled :)
Hood
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »
It is now working.  I guess that I need to have the updated pokeys55 software on the computer that has Mach on it.  Originally when I updated the Pokeys board I did it on a different computer then brought it out to the Machine computer it would not work, so updated the pokeys55 software on the machine computer, launched the pokeys55 software, launched Mach and wha la it was working. I then closed mach, closed pokeys55, relaunched mach and it is still working. Thank you to everyone for your quick response and help. I could not have figured it out on my own.

Thanks, Again
Tom

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 07:38:47 PM »
Tom, did you enable the new plugin? if not maybe you will be restricted to the older functions ie no analogue or encoder inputs.
 Maybe the  software somehow enabled it but I cant see how.
Hood
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »
Hood, the plug in that I have enabled is .42 is that not the current plugin? That is the one I downloaded today, and when I open the plugin configure menu there is only the 1 pokeys plugin in the menue.  Also it seems that the only way to get Mach to work with pokeys is if I have pokeys55 launched and open before I launch Mach. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Tom

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »
OK well your xml seemed to show the older plugin enabled when I loaded it here, and no you shouldnt have to have the software opened, I certainly didnt have to.
Hood
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 08:11:03 PM »
Hood, its weird if I launch pokeys55, click connect, close pokeys55, launch Mach all works great. But if I then close Mach and restart mach with out launching pokeys55, then pokeys will not work.  The only way I can get the pokeys board to work with mach is if I launch and connect with pokeys55 then launch Mach.  Is it just me or are there others out there that it works the same way.  I guess its not a big deal to have to launch pokesy55 1st then Mach, but if there is a way to fix this could someone please let me know?

Thanks,
Tom
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 09:51:38 AM »
I'm having the same problem with the analog inputs on mine.  I'm sure they will fix that when Art gets back.