Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:45:18 AM

Author Topic: program quits at 5K line every time  (Read 10406 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: program quits at 5K line every time
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 06:37:55 PM »
Mike
 again that is basically a blank xml, do you have motors and limits etc asigned in Mach?
 If you do how do you start Mach? If you use a desktop Icon  right click on it and choose properties and see what the target is called, it will be the name of the xml you are wanting.

Hood
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 09:11:43 PM »
Thanks for your help everyone. sleepwell see Y'all tomorrow from the home of Robert Trent Jones.Meanwell I am boning up on xml files....regards mike hide
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »
I have a shortcut on my desktop that used to work [Mach3mill] until I started playing around now it flashes the mill screen and then shows a blank screen .I satys it cannot find the "enable40.dll. The shortcut used to bring up the mill screen and I loaded tgw gcode into it .

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »
Looks like you may have inadvertantly removed or renamed something. Reinstall of Mach should put any missing files back and if you can not find your old xml  or its not working you should be able to use one of the backups.

Hood
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 05:25:49 PM »
Yep and I have been trying to find a way of getting it back for a couple of days with no joy. I Am just not at all good at this as you might have guessed. what I need is explicit instructions. Unfortunately I appeared on the sceen before the computer age so it's a bit of a struggle . Will get back to you once I figure where it has gone or what I did to loose it. Funny but the other icons work fine.....regards mike hide