Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 09:53:22 PM

Author Topic: 2 new boards added  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
2 new boards added
« on: August 10, 2008, 09:09:17 PM »
We have just added 2 new boards.

1) PoKeys USB device. It can be seen at, http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/board,79.0.html

2) User Docs. We have had many great docs that the members have posted over the years. This board was created so we could have a central location to store them so that they don't get lost in the mass of information here. Lots of time has been spent making these docs and in an effort to make it easier to find them and say Thank You to those who have made them, I thought it fitting to create the board. Not all docs made will be posted there. Only Moderators and Administrators can post in this board in an effort to keep the focus on the Docs. If you know of docs posted previously please point them out to a Mod. or Admin. for review and hopefully addition to the board. Only members can view this board, guest can not. I recommend that if you have docs you want to post there, only post them there and then you can post links to the topic. This will give the creators one area to keep the doc and any modifications will only have to be made to it. This ensures that when someone clicks on a link to your hard work, they will be getting the latest version as I have never seen docs that didn't get updated at least once.

http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
Re: 2 new boards added
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 04:59:41 AM »
This is Excellent, Brett, thank you.  ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)