Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:25:32 PM

Author Topic: New SDK plugin development forum.  (Read 14265 times)

Offline CncBr

•  36 36
    • View Profile
    • CNCBR
Re: New SDK plugin development forum.
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 01:46:53 PM »
Before Any Thing I Want to Thank To my friend Benny, in convincing me in leaving of being a lonely lunatic:   

I hope you understand them expression of my madness, I want to open with this information a new concept of the control CNC MACH:   

With this I am adapting a series of softwares to work with MACH, I already have ready codes and I have to do some hundreds of CTRL+C CTRL+V and to redraft some lines to work as plugin of Mach:   

In Some weeks I will already be liberating them version BETA:   

They are Them:   

Code name TrackArt Baptized with this name in my Homage friend Art, that had a lot of patience in trying to understand each other in passing of these years.   

What is TrackArt:   
Mean: A protocol that I developed that it will allow two or more MACH to talk allowing a synchronism or a sequence of operations amongst themselves, it is a protocol that sends packages through web. THAT means that all of the existent mach in the world can talk amongst themselves and to execute multiple tasks been configured.   

WEBHMI:   
What is:   
A plugins that extends the panel of the mach through web, will allow to control a machine remotely in any point of the world.   

WEBIO   
What is:   
It is a plugin that will allow an extension of Port of input and output through WEB   
Allowing that an Entrance and Exit is in any point of the planet.   

I hope with those information enlarge the designer imagination for new machines.   

I hope to count with help of all you to turn my madness in a reality.

Thanks,
Junior

Junior

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 01:56:37 PM »
Hi All:

Junior is a very good programmer, and he and I have been coresponding for a very long time. I will translate his above letter
so you can read  it. Junior makes hardware deivces, motor controllers and seems to be very able at programmiing, so his letter is probably
of interest to those whoe wish to do plugins..

Translation ( as best I can ) follows. :)

>>Before Any Thing I Want to Thank To my friend Benny, in convincing me in leaving of being a lonely lunatic:   

Thanks to Benny for helping in my lonely madness, He's been a great help with the translations of the language barrier as of late.

>>I hope you understand them expression of my madness, I want to open with this information a new concept of the control CNC MACH:   
  With this I am adapting a series of softwares to work with MACH, I already have ready codes and I have to do some hundreds of CTRL+C CTRL+V and to redraft some lines to work as plugin of Mach:   

I am working on PlugIns to Mach3 to release for everyone to experiment with, this is a new concept available due to the new plugin technology.

>>In Some weeks I will already be liberating them version BETA:   

The following will be relased over the next few weeks.

Code name TrackArt Baptized with this name in my Homage friend Art, that had a lot of patience in trying to understand each other in passing of these years.   

What is TrackArt:   
Mean: A protocol that I developed that it will allow two or more MACH to talk allowing a synchronism or a sequence of operations amongst themselves, it is a protocol that sends packages through web. THAT means that all of the existent mach in the world can talk amongst themselves and to execute multiple tasks been configured.   

>> I have been inventing a new protocl, web based, to allow verisons of Mach on various network sites to exchange data. Kinda liek a Web Ring of running applications.

WEBHMI:   
What is:   
A plugins that extends the panel of the mach through web, will allow to control a machine remotely in any point of the world.   

>>Remote control through the web so one person can control anothers machine. (Wow, can you do that Junior? :-) )

WEBIO   
What is:   
It is a plugin that will allow an extension of Port of input and output through WEB   
Allowing that an Entrance and Exit is in any point of the planet.   

>> WebIO will allow input from another computer to be used as IO on your machine. (Wow, you can do that as well. ? Im impressed. :))

I hope with those information enlarge the designer imagination for new machines.   

I hope to count with help of all you to turn my madness in a reality.

As I said, Junior is very talented, there is a language barrier than sometimes confuses nboth of us, but Ive seen some of his work, and it always impresses me. I suspect he can actually do the above. Ill be interested in seeing the results.

Junior: I hope Ive translated this well enough. Let me know how you make out. Im adding to the Plugins now for ModIO, and then the "big" work starts for the G100 movement device. I know you have a huge interest in that one. :) )

Thanks
Art

ynneb

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 07:22:43 PM »
Junior, I am looking forwad to seeing some of your plug-in creations very soon.

When you say "Lonely Lunatic", it makes me think how hard it would be to be pationate about something, and not been able to talk to any one about it.
I would be very surprised if your messages and contributions in this forum were not understood and answered.

I am very excited you have decided to join us.

Offline CncBr

•  36 36
    • View Profile
    • CNCBR
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 08:21:27 PM »
Thanks Benny,

To my Thinking, that small expression can bring a smile many times in the worst moment Day.   
I hope you have smiled with my expression: "Lonely Lunatic"
Junior

Offline CncBr

•  36 36
    • View Profile
    • CNCBR
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 08:25:29 PM »
Thanks Art,

>>Junior: I hope Ive translated this well enough. Let me know how you make out. Im adding to the Plugins now for ModIO, and then the "big" work starts for the G100 movement device. I know you have a huge interest in that one.  )

It is true you know that my largest interest is to do Mach still much better a software, I have the ready solution for that to happen in a very fast way, as soon as I know you to liberate in the routines internal mach for me, I will explain to all companions that mach will be able to do.

Very Best Regards     
Junior