Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:56:33 AM

Author Topic: homing swithes  (Read 6237 times)

Re: homing swithes
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 08:41:15 AM »
yes I noticed that too hood,  I hae made the corrections and will email the xml file back to him.  this is how it was setup before we started messing with it initally.  we just never changed it back.
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 08:47:04 AM »
again I should note that with the ports and pins configured in the latest xml file I posted (With them setup correctly) the probe and Z switch do work.  But the X and Y do not.  With none of the switches hooked up to the controller the leds light up as if there is a switch present and active.  With the switches plugged in there is no change.  The switches he has have LEDS on the switch to show that they are activated.  With the switch activated  (X or Y) nothing changes in the diag screen of mach.   I believe it is a issue with the controller.  But we are just trying to exhaust the software possibilities.
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 08:53:45 AM »
ok I am still on my first cup of coffee...... grrrr.  I re attached the wrong file yet again.  I am soo sorry hood.  I have triple checked this one.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 09:00:18 AM »
OK so we are talking about the LED that surrounds the Zero button for each axis?
 It seems fine here.
Hood