Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:14:48 PM

Author Topic: LEDs function gets screwed up  (Read 5674 times)

Hood

LEDs function gets screwed up
« on: May 20, 2006, 07:20:08 PM »
I have been making a new screen set for Mach3 and have been getting problems with the LEDs functions getting screwed up. I have found the cause (I think) and it seems to be any time I edit the hidden scripts in Mach. On the next restart of Mach (or reloading of screen set) my LEDs are all set to E-Stop or some other system function. I have to go back into screen 4 and set the LEDs back by checking the OEM box or setting their proper system function from the drop down list.This is a real pain as there are a lot of LEDs LOL
Anyone else have this problem? or know a cure for it?

Hood

Hood

Re: LEDs function gets screwed up
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 07:28:24 PM »
I have found a work around for editing the script, seems it must be a problem within Mach itself as when I open my screenset in the old screen designer I can edit the script no problem and it DOESN'T alter the LEDs.
Hood

ynneb

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 02:52:25 AM »
I havnt noticed this problem, but will have a look and see if it happens to me.

Hood

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 07:19:23 AM »
Thanks Benny, if it doesnt then I dont know what is wrong unless I got a corrupt download, it does happen on all three computers I have tried but maybe I used the same download on all. I will go and do a fresh download and install and see if it still happens.
Hood

Hood

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 07:53:18 AM »
Just downloaded and installed the latest version again, looks like it must have been a corrupt setup the last time as it works perfectly now :)
Hood
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 08:49:19 AM »
Hi

I reported this to Art just before he went to Galisberg and he fixed it,it was a bug in mach3.
The latest download fixes it.

Regards
Mark
 :)

Hood

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »
Thanks for the info, I had  1.90.037 installed when it was happening but possibly no update was made to the revision number as it was such a small bug, anyway its fixed now and I am happy I dont have to go and change all these LEDs every time I do a script edit.
Hood
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 09:28:45 AM »
Hi

Yes one of Arts very few bad habits,he did update/bugfix without altering the ver no.
It drove me up the wall this one until art fixed it.

Regards
Mark