Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 02:29:44 PM

Author Topic: Delta Tau plug in status?  (Read 5055 times)

Delta Tau plug in status?
« on: March 18, 2007, 10:43:12 PM »
Can I get an update on the status of your work to develop a plug in for Delta Tau servo bds? Which bds will it work with and when to you think it will be ready to try?

Thanks,

Doug Danielson
Re: Delta Tau plug in status?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 07:56:23 AM »
It sounds like work has begun in this thread.

http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=2690.0

Darek
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 09:56:55 PM »
I have been working with the Pmac Pc104. IT seems like a very nice device but I have a problem where it will not talk to my computer. I am working on getting communications again and as soon as I have that I will start programing again. (Hardware can be a pain at times)
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 01:09:57 AM »
What about status of DT plug in now? I had lot of experience with DT controllers and don't understand following.How do you use PMAC together with Mach? PMAC is very powerful solution and capable to control by a machine itself. Only HMI is need for a complite CNC system on a PMAC.Mach isn't simple HMI, it is complite CNC system wich consists HMI, path processing,interpolator and so on.It means that from the Mach we will use only little bit its capabilities isn't it?.If it will be so when why do somebody pay for a set of Match and PMAC?.It will be easy to create your own HMI or ready to use software istead.