Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:10:43 PM

Author Topic: Screenset for my touch screen  (Read 108229 times)

Re: Screenset for my touch screen
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2006, 12:01:48 PM »
Servo

Go to Config then State and click the button Auto Screen Enlarge so there is no tick in the box then reload Hoods screen, it should work then.

Cheers

Chris

Hood

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 02:52:08 PM »
Thanks Chris,
 If I get a chance this weekend I think I will redo the screen set so that it will work when autoenlarge is used.
Hood

Hood

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 08:40:56 PM »
I have found a serious error in my screen, on the MDI page the zero buttons for X and Y axis were assigned as VB script which should not have been, this could cause a serious crash if used. If anyone has downloaded my screen please make sure you either reasign these buttons in screen4 or download the folder again as I have uploaded a fixed version.

Hood
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
Hello Hood,

Trying to use your sreenset on my system. Put the *.set file in c:\mach3 and the HoodButtons folder in c:\mach3\bitmap.
But the screen do't looks it suppoost to be. Any Idea please?

Regards, Andre

Hood

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »
Make sure that there is not a folder within a folder, sometimes that can happen when you extract the files. What I am meaning is if you look in the HoodsButtons folder there may be another folder called HoodsButtons inside it that you have to open before you see the images.
 If that is the case just copy the second folder, move back to the Bitmaps folder and paste, it will ask you if you want to overwrite just click OK.
Hope you understand what I am meaning.
Hood
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 01:21:46 PM »
Thanks for the answer, but the png files are straight in c:\mach3\Bitmaps|HoodButtons\*.png. It seems the program can't find these icons.
Mach3 will load the screen without the buttons.

Andre

Hood

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2007, 01:25:07 PM »
Hi Andre
 What version of Mach3 are you using? It may be that you have ver1.84, I think it has to be ver1.9** before .png can be used.
Hood
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2007, 01:37:33 PM »
Hello Hood,

That's true, i'm using version 1.84.002. I can't find an 1.9 version. On the machsupport.com site it goes to version 2.00.038. I don't know of that's a stable version.
Any idea where i can find version 1.9?

Cheers, Andre

Hood

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »
I think you may get them on the  ftp site but really I think you would probably be best going for the latest version, I would think it the most stable as Mach3 is in lockdown and the only things getting done now are bug fixes as they appear.
Hood
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2007, 01:54:32 PM »
Hello Hood,

I've installed version 2, but the screenset is now only appears in the top of the sreen! Strange....

Andre.