Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 04:34:19 PM

Author Topic: Turn feedrate override buttons  (Read 3901 times)

Offline DAlgie

•  314 314
    • View Profile
    • Algie Composite Aircraft
Turn feedrate override buttons
« on: May 16, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
I was trying the other night to use the feedrate override buttons on the mach turn silverblue screen and realised that they don't seem to do anything, either in G94 or G95 use. This maybe should be posted in screens but I am wondering if the regular screen feedrate buttons work there either. Is the problem with the screen or is it something I don't know about the feed buttons? Thanks,
     DaveA.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Turn feedrate override buttons
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »
I have my own screen and the buttons work fine, I actually have physical buttons and use OEM triggers and Brains to operate the FRO but the Brains are just operating the buttons.
Hood

Offline DAlgie

•  314 314
    • View Profile
    • Algie Composite Aircraft
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »
So if I open the screen in screen4 I should be able to see what code is there to change the feedrate, maybe Silverblue lathe is messed up or not completed possibly?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 03:45:34 AM »
Dont think there will be code, well that is if you are meaning VB code and if you are you can see that from Mach in any case.
 The FRO buttons will have an OEM number but may be set up using the drop down list, if thats the case then it wont show you what the OEM is. I have found however that quite a lot of the functions in the drop down list dont work, I tend to use the OEM codes and asign them to the buttons in screen 4.
Hood
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 10:55:20 PM »
I noticed the exact same thing, The over ride buttons for the spindle speed work but the feed rate over ride does nothing

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 02:08:57 AM »
Tried openng the screen in Screen4 and asigning the OEM for the buttons?
Hood